Re: Test suite failure on armhf

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 17.06.2016, 15:25 +0900 schrieb Sean Whitton:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 03:29:37PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Also, I fear that haskell-openglraw will not build on arm* due to
> > resource constraints:
> > https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-openglraw
>
> agda too (it wouldn't build on my laptop, so..)
>
> What does one do in this situation with the buildds?

we can talk to armel@buildd.debian.org (and I have done so about
haskell-openglraw).

It may help to add
DEB_SETUP_GHC_CONFIGURE_ARGS += --ghc-options="-optc--param -optcggc-min-expand=10"
to debian/rules; at least it has in the past. Unfortunately, this is
already in place for haskell-openglraw. It might be worth a try for
agda.

If that does not help, or if we simply decide that there is no point
for this package to be built on some architecture, then we can ask the
buildd admins to add it to the "not-for-us" list, and ask the ftp-
masters to remove the out-of-date binaries from unstable.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F