Re: Test suite failure on armhf

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 03:40:38PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> did not help :-(
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=agda&arch=armel&ver=2.5.1-2&stamp=1466427602&file=log
>
> Lets just remove agda on arm*, shall we? Or do we have any reason to
> believe that there are users out there?

I don't have any reason to believe there are users.

I had a look at the docs on Debian control files and it seems that in
order to remove armel and armhf from the list, we have to replace "any"
with a comma-separated list of every other arch Debian currently
supports, right?  So far as I can see there's no way to mark an
exclusion.

--
Sean Whitton