Re: Stackage LTS 6.0, GHC-8.0, the freeze

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 28.05.2016, 13:45 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> branch exists. I started upgrading the packaging using repeated
> invocations of
> $ dht upgrade $(dht what-to-upgrade|grep -v gitit|head -n 1)
> but I’m out of time for the next few hours.

all done but gitit, where cabal-debian chockes. Someone care to look?

Also, there are surely patches that need to be refeshed.

Otherwise, we can start building.

Pro-tip: Since pandoc is not in the repo, simply copy its source into
p/ (but do not commit it). "dht make-all" will cope with that.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F