Re: Stackage LTS 6.0, GHC-8.0, the freeze

Hi Joachim,

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 05:31PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 28.05.2016, 13:45 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > branch exists. I started upgrading the packaging using repeated
> > invocations of
> > $ dht upgrade $(dht what-to-upgrade|grep -v gitit|head -n 1)
> > but I’m out of time for the next few hours.
>
> all done but gitit, where cabal-debian chockes. Someone care to look?

It seems that cabal-debian does not support the autodest feature of
dh_install (where one may not specify the destination folder in the
package.install file). I changed the package.install files for gitit and
upgraded it to the latest version.

--
Ilias