Re: partway to partway to LTS-4.0

On 2016-01-15, Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org> wrote:
> On 2016-01-14, Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> wrote:
>> In order to get sid in a migratable state again we need
>>
>> 1) haskell-userid to go through NEW
>> 2) someone to fix up gitit and happstack-authenticate (Dmitry
>>    already started on this)
>> 3) someone to look at the aeson build failures (it appears to be
>>    broken on all 32-bit architectures except for hurd-i386)
>> 4) any other problems I haven't noticed
>> 5) multiple waves of binNMUs to go through

There is tricky situation. LTS-5.0 in week (news on /r/haskell), and it
will ship aeson-0.9, since 0.10 caused major havoc. Is it any way to
downgrade package in sid?

With this at hand, I would prefer wait for lts-5.0 and drop
`relax-aeson-dependencies.patches`. WDYT?

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff