Re: propellor ITA RFS

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 02:26:17PM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> I tryed to build a package once I dget it.  It built fine but when I
> try to upload it, the origi.tar.xy files is never uploaded by dput.
>
> I am wondering if dput can handle .orig.tar.xz file format.
>
> Is it possible for you to generate an orig.tar.gz2 and upload your
> package to mentors.

Well, dput uploaded my .orig.tar.xz to mentors ("Successfully uploaded
propellor_2.15.0.orig.tar.xz to mentors.debian.net for mentors.") so I
think it can handle .xz files.  When you built the package did you use
the `-sa` option to ensure that the .orig.tar.xz is included in the
.changes file?

Sean