RE:propellor ITA RFS

Hello, Sean,

I am not part of the haskell team, but I am using propellor in my institut.
So I would like to see it uploaded into Debian.

I have a concern with your packaging.

I am wondering if switching to 3.0 (quilt) source format is a good Idea.
Joey use the 1.0 format and I think that he knows what it does.

Is it possile to revert this change.

Then I could upload the package.

Now the propellor package is quite special because it embed a git repository which is created during the build process.
So it sees to me that the full propellor git repository is requested in order to create the package.
I o not know if this is possible with the current DHG git repository.

Cheers

Frederic