Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-exceptions: New upsteam release

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 22.04.2015, 18:19 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
> > Ah, I had forgotten to commit additional-cabals/haddock-2.14.3.1.cabal.
> > Can you try again?
>
> Better this way.
>
> 	775 packages successfully tested for co-installability.
> 	22 packages carry Debian-specific patches.
> 	208 packages have newer versions on hackage
> 	19 error(s) in total.
>
> 19 errors is okay?

I don’t get them here. All errors should be marked with OLD: or some
other capitalized line, so look for these lines.

Maybe it’s local packages that are ahead of the package plan?

> Also, can you please explain what are patches in package-plan repo
> and how they correspond to patches in each package repo?

If our patches change the dependencies in the .cabal file, then the
package-plan needs to know about them. It takes the patches and applies
them to the .cabal file in the "fake" hackage repo it creates. So the
policy is that patches affecting the .cabal file should be copied to the
package-plan repo (simply copy the directory, it’s the same format).