Re: ghc-7.8 + ghc-mod + cabal-install 1.22 from stretch not playing together: ghc-mod complaining

Hey,

this is fixed upstream but the upcoming release isn't ready yet (see
https://github.com/kazu-yamamoto/ghc-mod/milestones/Next%20release for
a list of remaining issues). As soon as all of those are fixed I'll
upload a new version to hackage and update the package in Debian as
well. In the mean time you'll have to compile from source and hope
nothing breaks too badly.

I've mostly gotten positive responses so far but if anything does
break just let us know.

@Joachim can we upload the not quite ready yet version to experimental
so people don't have to compile from source?

--Daniel