Packaging Fay

Hi,

For a simple twist of fate, now I became interested in Haskell ->
JavaScript compilers, and I've cooked up .deb packages for Fay
(https://github.com/faylang/fay/wiki).

I like Fay and plan to use this for developing a webapp for my
students.  It has been listed in TODO list
(https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/PackageTODO).  Is there any blockers
for making Fay entering the Debian archive (such as  licensing
issues)?

If not, I'm planning to ITP it.  How do you think?  Also I'm now
trying Haste (but they have their own .debs).

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai

http://about.me/mhatta

mhatta@gnu.org  / mhatta@debian.org / mhatta@opensource.jp /
hatta.masayuki@surugadai.ac.jp