Re: Updating Leksah (or packaging GHCJS)

Yes, you will need ghcjs
​ compiler​
packages to build ghcjs libraries.  I split it into two packages,
ghcjs
​-tools​
and ghcjs, but the debianization is probably not acceptable
​ - it puts stuff into root
during the build​
.  If you want to
​
look at it, you will find it here:

​    ​
http://deb.seereason.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/ghcjs-tools/
​    ​
http://deb.seereason.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/ghcjs

I also made some
​fairly serious ​
changes to haskell-devscripts to make ghcjs libraries build.

​    ​
https://github.com/seereason/haskell-devscripts

​I've submitted these changes to Joachim (and this list.)​