Re: mediawiki2latex 7.20

Hi Georges,
I updated my Ubuntu now. Still there are differences between the package naming in my version an current sid. Still I don't think this is why the package was rejected. The problem seems to be caused by this lintean tag:

binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath

Do you have any idea why that is? Its seems that many Haskell packages have this issue.
Yours Dirk