Re: Next steps to a sane state

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 05.05.2015, 22:08 +0200 schrieb Iustin Pop:
> > Essentially, this file should be empty:
> > https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell.txt
> >
> > As you can see, it is not, so this can serve as a TODO list.
>
> OK, I opened that link, expecting 10-20 lines, but it's huge :(

note that there is a lot of repetition due to the different arches. I
now also generate
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell-amd64.txt
with an amd64-only list. We should probably concentrate on that first.

> So as I gather, mostly we should fixed for now Failed builds, assuming
> the rest are transient?

There are also packages that have not yet been updated. You can also get
that list by running test-packages and work on those marked
"Updated" (i.e. updated in the package-plan but not yet in the archive).

Also, some of the Failed packages are marked obsolete in the package
plan. For them, the correct thing to do is to check if they really have
no working version available on hackage (maybe they do now) and file a
RM bug with ftp.debian.org. This is another thing that non-DDs can do
just as well!