Request For Sponsorship

Hi Debian Haskell Group,

What is the process for haskell package sponsorship?

I would like to have a mentor help me package the `network-conduit-tls'
library. I have already done some of the work, and successfully built
the packages using the pkg-haskell/tools and pbuilder.

My goal is to package Keter, a web server built on Warp and designed for
continuous deployment. I personally use Keter and I have committed
upstream patches, I plan to do more upstream work on it in the future. I
would personally find it very useful to have this package in Debian and
I think I would be a good candidate to do the work.

I have already attempted to build packages for Keter as well. The only
problem I ran into was the the dependency on network-conduit-tls.
network-conduit-tls is a smaller package which could also be a good
introduction to Debian packaging for me as well.

As I mentioned, I have already started the network-conduit-tls packaging
work (hopefully correctly). I will hold off discussing my exact steps
and issues until I understand the team process a bit better.

Thanks,
-Christopher

--
Christopher Reichert