Re: packaging xcffib

Dear Tycho,

did you see Sven’s reply? If not, you can read it in full at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2014/08/msg00019.html

Am Mittwoch, den 13.08.2014, 23:19 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> If you're really planning to package haskell libraries, you should
> consider joining the Haskell Group. We have a lot of infrastructure to
> find compatibility problems before upgrading packages and other useful
> tools. It's also much easier to find a sponsor to upload your packages.

let me add that if you really not interested in packaging Haskell
libraries, but simply require certain libraries in Debian, the Debian
Haskell Group is happy to package it for you – that’s what we are for.