Re: Several broken dependencies (rendering other packages FTBFS)

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2014-06-22 08:11:50)
> Am Donnerstag, den 19.06.2014, 19:54 +0100 schrieb Michael Tautschnig:
> > So here's my current view on it:

> > pandoc:                           libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev

> Judging from
> https://jenkins.debian.net/view/haskell/job/chroot-installation_sid_install_haskell/lastBuild/console
> we have a a lot of stuff cleared.
>
> We are waiting for an pandoc upload for a few of them – Jonas, what’s
> the status on that?

I was waiting for the last brekage in dependencies, also listed by
Michael above - but as you write here, Joachim, that indeed got solved
45 hours ago (I didn't check yesterday) and I am now compiling Pandoc -
so if no issues emerge with the package itself, it should be in Debian
in about an hour.

 - Jonas