Re: Several broken dependencies (rendering other packages FTBFS)

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:14:16PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Hi Joachim,
> > when you say FTBFS, you really mean that their build-dependencies are
> > not installable, not that the build is attempted and fails (which would
> > be bad), right?
>
> Yes, sorry, it's generally all about build dependencies. Nevertheless I found
> the large number of those somewhat alarming.

This is commonplace when something deep in the stack changes to expose a
different ABI version string; Joachim typically schedules binNMUs in
such cases and these clear out eventually.

> As of today I've got a single exception here, which is haskell-process-conduit
> (1.1.0.0-1). It says

I fixed that earlier today:

  http://packages.qa.debian.org/h/haskell-process-conduit/news/20140616T155059Z.html