Carettah needs love or removal

Hi,

carettah fails to build agains the packages in experimental:

[5 of 6] Compiling Render           ( Render.hs, dist-ghc/build/_carettah_main_/_carettah_main_-tmp/Render.o )

Render.hs:26:36: Not in scope: type constructor or class `G.Markup'
make: *** [build-ghc-stamp] Error 1
/usr/share/cdbs/1/class/hlibrary.mk:122: recipe for target 'build-ghc-stamp' failed
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

There is no new upstream version either. I don’t care about this in
particular, so if this is not fixed by someone by the time we move 7.8
to unstable, I’ll request removal of this package.