Package Release Cycle and Haskell Policy Manual Source

Hello,

Is the source for the Haskell Policy Manual available? I would like to
make a few (very minor updates). For example, several sections still
reference ghc6-. These are trivial changes but I want to become more
familiar with how things work.

Also, I believe I may have asked this before but how often are new
packages reviewed and uploaded?  Do I need to alert the mailing list on
new packages which go from UNRELEASED to unstable?

Can packages be uploaded to unstable during a freeze?

I am in no rush to have a package uploaded; just curious. That said, the
haskell-mime-mail-ses package is ready to be reviewed :). I did mark it
as low priority so if there is a need to wait I have no problem with
that.

Thanks in advance,

--
Christopher Reichert