Re: Four packages missing from ghc-doc Provides line, 7.8.20140710-1

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.07.2014, 13:37 -0700 schrieb David Fox:

> I don't know whether it is necessary for ghc-doc to conflict with
> libghc-terminfo-doc and the others - it only conflicts if they are the
> same version, and there's no good reason to build terminfo for the
> same version as is built into ghc-doc.

It is the general policy to have each package only once in Debian, so
when when have terminfo in GHC, we won’t package it separately.
Therefore it makes sense to remove a stale libghc-terminfo-doc package,
as long as ghc-doc provides the documentation for it (I hope it does).

The only exception currently is Cabal, which we need in a higher version
for cabal-install’s sake.