Re: haskell-setlocale_0.0.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 07:48:22 +0200
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Dear Lukas,
>
> we have trouble getting your package into Debian. The easiest would be
> if you could re-upload your package to hackage with a more standard
> license, such as the ubiquitous BSD license that everyone else uses in
> Haskell. Would that be possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Joachim

I already contacted Lukas about this issue. I think I should have noted
this on the list, sorry for not doing so.

Unfortunately, my attempts to contact Lukas in the past (It was a
general note, stating that I'm going to package his library) didn't get
any response. So my hopes, that he will answer, aren't very high.

Regards
Sven