Re: haskell-setlocale_0.0.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Dear Lukas,

we have trouble getting your package into Debian. The easiest would be
if you could re-upload your package to hackage with a more standard
license, such as the ubiquitous BSD license that everyone else uses in
Haskell. Would that be possible?

Thanks,
Joachim