Re: lens build failures

Hi again,

new error that I haven’t seen before, and that occurs only one one
architecture so far:

debian/hlibrary.setup test --builddir=dist-ghc --show-details=always
Running 4 test suites...
Test suite doctests: RUNNING...
### Failure in src/Data/Map/Lens.hs:38: expression `ix 2 %~ ("New " ++) $ Map.fromList [(2, "Earth")]'
expected: fromList [(2,"New Earth")]
 but got:
          <interactive>:1182:10:
              No instance for (Data.String.IsString [a0])
                arising from the literal `"New "'
              The type variable `a0' is ambiguous
              Possible fix: add a type signature that fixes these type variable(s)
              Note: there is a potential instance available:
                instance Data.String.IsString [Char] -- Defined in `Data.String'
              Possible fix:
                add an instance declaration for (Data.String.IsString [a0])
              In the first argument of `(++)', namely `"New "'
              In the second argument of `(%~)', namely `("New " ++)'
              In the expression: ix 2 %~ ("New " ++)
Examples: 794  Tried: 791  Errors: 0  Failures: 1
Test suite doctests: FAIL
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=haskell-lens&arch=powerpc&ver=4.1.2-3&stamp=1400063159

This is really weird: Version 4.1.2-2 built on powerpc, and the only
differences seems to be that the hlint tests are disabled in the latter
build.

/me reschedules the build to see if it is deterministic.