Re: lens build failures

Hello,

On Fri, May 09, 2014 at 09:41:07PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Am Montag, den 28.04.2014, 16:04 -0300 schrieb Raúl Benencia:
> > I didn't want to release the version 2 of the package because a test is
> > failing on some[1] architectures due to rounding issues. Can anyone suggest
> > a clean way, other than disabling the test, to fix this problem?
> >
> > [1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-lens
>
> That’s just hurd, is it? In that case, ignore it. And also otherwise: An
> upload does not have to fix all problems, it is always useful to have it
> fix one problem.

I'll keep that in mind for my next packages. The problem was on hurd-i386
and kfreebsd-i386. I've backported the upstream fix and released the
package. I've yet to see why hlint test is failing[0] in powerpc, but
unfortunately the build log isn't very verbose.

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=haskell-lens&arch=powerpc&ver=4.1.2-1&stamp=1397944754

Regards,
--
Raúl Benencia