Re: yi (and dyre)

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 07.07.2013, 17:13 +0200 schrieb Louis Bettens:
> Well, happy is only one package out of its source package, whereas yi
> gives four packages. Setup copy provides no way to install only the data
> or only the profiling libraries... It's all in once. You can't even ask
> for the profiling and non-profiling libraries to go to different
> directories, they all go in libdir, end of the story. That's likely the
> reason why tmp-inst-ghc is used. The only way we can take advantage of
> Setup copy is :
> cp -R tmp-inst-ghc/usr/share/yi yi/usr/share
>
> the install command cannot copy directories apparently. I've created a
> patch that uses this cp invocation, but I'm not going to push it into
> the repo. Instead, I'm sending it to you in attachment and I'll let you
> decide later. Note that it has to be applied on top of all my other patches.

Yes, copying the directory out of tmp-inst-ghc/usr/share/yi from the
right target in debian/rules seems to be the best way. You could also
pass "-v" to get more detailed build logs.

Also, I don’t know what target is the right one (binary-fixup/yi,
install/yi etc.), I assume you informed yourself before making that
choice.

> > Just join the DHG via alioth and push your changes to the repo directly.
>
> I'm ready to push and trying to join. Please accept my membership request.

Done. Welcome on board!