Re: yi (and dyre)

Hi,

Sorry I've been a little bit busy for a while (I'm now on the way home from Brazil).  Welcome Louis Bettens, I appreciate your help.  If you want to be the maintainer of Yi, it's completely fine with me(well, DHG is a collective effort, so strictly speaking there's no "a" maintainer...)  I'll help when I can do, e.g. sponsored uploads.

Best regards,
MH