Re: vault et. al.

Hi,

Le 14. 10. 13 22:45, Joachim Breitner a écrit :
I noticed that you changed the version of of vault in the changelog,
without updating the control metadata (e.g. dependencies). You did not
change the release to unstable, so I assume you meant to update them
eventually, but nevertheless I think this is problematic. The entry “New
upstream release” in the changelog tells me that the upgrade is done,
and if I were to fix something else in the package and upload, I’d have
trusted you do do the usual upgrade checks.
Yes, that's true. I'll be more careful next time, I just ran pkg-haskell-uupdate without checking what it did.

BTW, the quickest way to know what to do to the control file is to use
         firefox "$(diff-upgrade.sh)"
before changing the version in the changelog, as this will give you this
useful diff, where you usually just have to scroll to the .cabal file:
         http://hdiff.luite.com/cgit/vault/diff/?id=0.3.0.2&id2=0.2.0.1
Took note.

For vault, uniplate and reactive-banana I fixed these and am preparing
the uploads right now.
Thank you!

I will be away until Sunday, so I won't answer my e-mails.

Greetings,
Louis

--
When I grow up,