Re: Packaging a Haskell Program

Hi,
I uploaded a new version.
There is a file mediawiki2latex.manpages in the top-level directory; I assume you want this to be in debian/. Also, I don’t see the point of debian/mediawiki2latex.changelog; you only need debian/changelog. There are a few empty directories (lib/, tmp/, bin/). Do you realy need them?
I fixed these issues with the upload.
Otherwise, the package is close to good enough to be uploaded. Greetings, Joachim
Currently you can not run it since it does requests to toolserver which are needed for the list of images and the list of contributors required by the license of wikipedia. And toolsserver is currrently unstable. This problem usually goes away in a few hours. And there is nothing I can do about it. I could create and article without the lists, but this is hardly any better.
Yours Dirk