Re: Some TODOs (gitit, aeson, alex)

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 05.04.2012, 00:18 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
>  * aeson fails on non-registered architectures with
> /tmp/ghc13195_0/ghc13195_0.hc:50451:1:
>      error: incompatible implicit declaration of function 'memcpy'
> This is likely a bug in GHC, by not including the right header in the
> right file, but I’m not sure about that.

I think I have analyzed the problem sufficiently in
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/5967 and hope that the GHC
devs can now fix it. Or if someone here wants to come up with a patch –
you don’t need to have one of the mentioned arches, just configure your
GHC build to create an unregistered build.