Some TODOs (gitit, aeson, alex)

Hi,

I’m looking at http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html
and filed a few removals. I also scheduled a round of binNMUs related to
aeson.

Besides darcs, I see three important problems:

 * gitit fails to build on the builders, even on amd64, when creating
the haddock documentation:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gitit&arch=amd64&ver=0.9-1%2Bb1&stamp=1331591561

Network/Gitit/Config.hs:53:1:
    Non type-variable argument in the constraint: MonadError CPError m
    (Use -XFlexibleContexts to permit this)
    In the type signature for `readfile':
      readfile :: MonadError CPError m =>
                  ConfigParser -> FilePath -> IO (m ConfigParser)

But the file starts with {-# LANGUAGE CPP, FlexibleContexts #-}. No idea
what is wrong.

 * aeson fails on non-registered architectures with
/tmp/ghc13195_0/ghc13195_0.hc:50451:1:
     error: incompatible implicit declaration of function 'memcpy'
This is likely a bug in GHC, by not including the right header in the
right file, but I’m not sure about that.

 * haskell-language-javascript fails due to something that might be
caused by a mistake in alex, in fix-bang-pattern.diff. Strange that it
works on some architectures, though.

Any takers?