Re: haskell-pcap upload?

Heya,

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 04:01:18PM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/11/11 Iain Lane <laney@debian.org>:
> > The reason I was interested is that it's a new BD of bustle which I
> > spoke to lamby about taking over (for pkg-haskell?).
>
> Right, that was also my interest, I have not spoken to lamby yet, but
> to Will Thompson, bustle upstream.
> I also have latest bustle packaged. Is lamby ok if we team maintain
> bustle under pkg-haskell umbrella?

I believe that I just asked if I could take it over, which he was fine
with. But then transitively I am OK if pkg-haskell takes it over from me
or if you want to co-maintain with me, or whatever.

My (possibly not completed?) work is at

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/laney/bustle.git

it'd be great if you could merge your changes with that and upload with
whatever combination of Maintainer/Uploaders you want. :-)

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]