haskell-pcap upload?

Hello,

  Iain, a while back I packaged haskell-pcap 0.4.5.1, but did not
upload to Debian, today I was wanting to fix that, and lurking into
darcs repositories, I found you already pushed some packaging there
(apologies from my side to not have pushed my packaging previously).

  Your packaging and mine is almost identical, and yours is for a more
recent version, so I guess we should work from your packaging which is
already in darcs.

  I still got an ITP opened for that package (see #686557), and I like
it to have it closed, how should we proceed? Are you comfortable to
have both of us listed in uploaders field? Could we do a package
upload? If we do, which suite should we target, experimental or
unstable?

Best regards,
--