Re: haskell-pcap upload?

Hey,

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 01:38:18PM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   Iain, a while back I packaged haskell-pcap 0.4.5.1, but did not
> upload to Debian, today I was wanting to fix that, and lurking into
> darcs repositories, I found you already pushed some packaging there
> (apologies from my side to not have pushed my packaging previously).
>
>   Your packaging and mine is almost identical, and yours is for a more
> recent version, so I guess we should work from your packaging which is
> already in darcs.
>
>   I still got an ITP opened for that package (see #686557), and I like
> it to have it closed, how should we proceed? Are you comfortable to
> have both of us listed in uploaders field? Could we do a package
> upload? If we do, which suite should we target, experimental or
> unstable?

I uploaded it to NEW/unstable some time ago. I didn't check for an ITP
though, which is my bad - sorry for that. As for putting yourself in
uploaders, feel free. It's team maintained anyway :-)

The reason I was interested is that it's a new BD of bustle which I
spoke to lamby about taking over (for pkg-haskell?).

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]