haskell-knob

Hi John,

I discovered two „Ready to upload“ packages on PET from you and had a
look.

I did not see any darcs commit messages on pkg-haskell-commits for them.
Did you set up the darcs hooks as described on the Wiki?

I noticed that your haskell-knob watch file points to a .tar.xz file,
while on hackage there is a tar.gz file. Is there a reason why you
cannot just point to hackage? This has the advantage that all watch
files stay identical (besides the package name, of course) and we could
easily do mass updates.

Also, I see that in the haskell-options package, you did not fully
reflect the versioning constraints from the cabal file in
debian/control. (The upper bound on system-filepath is missing.) Right
now, with the mtl/transformers transition, I noticed how important that
is. Can you fix that?