Re: Copyright template in tools/template-debian/copyright

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 07:47:38AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 18.03.2012, 02:17 +0100 schrieb Iustin Pop:
> > Thoughts? Shall I update the file? (once my alioth request is
> > approved,
> > that is :)
>
> thanks, please do, but make it as simple as possible, for those who are
> not too convinced of the usefulness of a formal copyright file :-)

Ah, I'm not either, just that if we have a formal copyright file, then
it should be up-to-date/correct.

> Especially, the default should not require editing more than one
> license, so give debian/* the same as the the package. (Although I don’t
> think our stripped down debian/* files are even copyrightable...)

Thanks, I've pushed it; I hope I understood correctly what you meant by
same license.

iustin, glad to have succeeded pushing a change via darcs!