Re: Copyright template in tools/template-debian/copyright

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.03.2012, 02:17 +0100 schrieb Iustin Pop:
> Thoughts? Shall I update the file? (once my alioth request is
> approved,
> that is :)

thanks, please do, but make it as simple as possible, for those who are
not too convinced of the usefulness of a formal copyright file :-)

Especially, the default should not require editing more than one
license, so give debian/* the same as the the package. (Although I don’t
think our stripped down debian/* files are even copyrightable...)