Re: shelltestrunner dependency on FileManipCompat

[re-adding debian-haskell@, to let people know]

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 01:29:53PM -0800, Simon Michael wrote:
> Iustin,
>
> great! I saw your post on the debian-haskell list. Thanks for working on
> this.
>
> I looked at filemanip/FileManip/FileManipCompat this morning. I think
> FileManipCompat was a windows-compatible fork of (part of) FileManip,
> but filemanip now supersedes both and shelltestrunner should just use
> that. Hopefully it's an easy switch, would you care to take a crack at
> it ?

Oh, if it wasn't an explicit need for FileManipCompat, sure, I'd love
to.

(Side-note: maybe the FileManipCompat author should point this out on
the hackage page… I'll send a note if I don't forget)

Thanks for the quick response!

iustin