Re: haskell-mtlparse in the DHG

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:32:21AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> If you just need haskell-mtlparse in Debian as a dependency for
> something else and otherwise don’t care about Haskell, we’d be happy to
> take over maintenance of it. If you need other libraries, a mail to
> d-haskell will usually get it packaged quickly.

Yes, I need mtlparse as a dependency of regexpr as a dependency of
hledger-lib as a dependency of hledger.  If the DHG would like to
maintain all of those, that would be just fine by me.

I wrote to the upstream author of mtlparse and regexpr asking him
to fix the LICENSE file in both packages (it is the text of the GPL
even though the libraries are under the LGPL).

> I’m just reviewing your package. Your watch file refers to a wrong
> package name. The rest looks good (but then, we have worked hard to make
> Haskell library packaging as trivial as possible :-))

Let me know if you would like me to fix the watch file before you
adopt it, and thanks!