haskell-mtlparse in the DHG

Hi Clint,

I see that you uploaded a haskell library to Debian. Are you aware of
the Debian Haskell Group? We try to make Haskell packaging efficient by
treating all packages consistently both with regard to packaging and to
procedures.

I’d like to see all Haskell libraries being packages under the hood of
the DHG, for better coordination and ease of transitions.

If you would like to help with the effort, you are most welcome to join
the pkg-haskell project on alioth, subscribe to d-haskell and move your
package to our darcs repository, where it will be monitored by our
package tracker on
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
(now defunct due to alioth move)

If you just need haskell-mtlparse in Debian as a dependency for
something else and otherwise don’t care about Haskell, we’d be happy to
take over maintenance of it. If you need other libraries, a mail to
d-haskell will usually get it packaged quickly.

I’m just reviewing your package. Your watch file refers to a wrong
package name. The rest looks good (but then, we have worked hard to make
Haskell library packaging as trivial as possible :-))