ghc built on all arches

Hi,

surprisingly, we did not hit any arch-specific problems in unstable, and
ghc now built on all arches. I’ll upload a new ghc revision soon to
remove the wrong Provides, and to re-instantiate the ghc6 transition
package. I’ll also notify the gmp maintainer that he can drop the
Provides he put in to help us.

The haskell platform is also already installable, but most of the other
libraries not. Please see at
http://release.debian.org/transitions/ghc7.html
for what is left to do, and if you are a DD, please help.

Here is how I do it: In one window I run
$ sudo cowbuilder --login --bindmounts ~jojo/debian/pkg-haskell/packages/
in another window I prepare the sources (e.g. upgrading the version,
removing doc-base registrations, and in any case running "dch -r ''"). A
third window is where I upload stuff using
$ debcommit -r && debsign && debrelease ssh-upload && darcs push --repodir=debian -av

This way I can prepare the next package while one is building in the
chroot, which I use continuously with
$ cd ../haskell-foo; debuild -uc -us -tc

But still, alone I am too slow.