haskell-time 1.1.4

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
<marcot@debian.org> wrote:
> You can choose a package to work on, get the latest version from it in darcs,
> changing the version in debian/changelog, check if the copyright has changed in
> the new version, check if the're reverse-dependencies with versioned dependency
> in the older library, if not, check if all reverse-dependencies build with the
> newer one.  After you did this, ask somebody for the inclusion in the group and
> push your changes.
>
> Ask if you have any doubt.

Hi!

I took haskell-time to version 1.1.4, as required by the next version
of haskell-platform. The license is the same, but there an issue with
the dependencies. The reverse-dependencies on libghc6-time-dev 1.2.4-3
are unversioned, but ghc6 6.12.1-12 also provides the name in another
version: libghc6-time-dev-1.1.4-74673.

I'm confused :) If the separate package is not needed, shouldn't the
new ghc6 conflict with it? In that case, the Haskell Platform debian
wiki is out-of-date, as we already provide 1.1.4.

Other than that, haskell-time 1.1.4 is just a matter of inserting a
new entry in debian/changelog, as far as I can tell. We can also
comment on #426612 that the Typeable instances are already provided.

Leandro Penz
PS: I have no place to upload any changes, as I am in no alioth project.