Re: some haskell packaging questions

Greetings,

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 05:43:09PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi Eugene,

Am Dienstag, den 21.12.2010, 07:49 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
thanks, now we can review stuff by looking at the mails.

You commited the full source tree.

thanks for fixing that. I successfully built the package here, and
checked that it builds in pbuilder. If you are also satisfied with the
package, then change the release to 'unreleased' and push that change.
Then I (any any other DD) knows that the package needs to be sponsored,
as per
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/Processes

He means 'unstable', fyi (easy mistake) ;-).

Iain