Re: some haskell packaging questions

Hi,

Am Montag, den 20.12.2010, 20:10 -0500 schrieb R. Andrew Bailey:
> On 20/12/10 15:56 -0600, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> >> ok- the package is uploaded. Thanks, all!
> >
> >I did not get any commit mail. Did you run the the add-hook.ssh script
> >as described on http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic ?
>
> my apologies, I had not. Should be fixed now.

thanks, now we can review stuff by looking at the mails.

You commited the full source tree. Because hackage is a reliable source
even for older revisions, the DHG only stores the _content_ of the
debian directory in the darcs repository. Compare with some of the
repositories on http://darcs.debian.org/.

You should remove the other files and move the files under debian/ one
directory level up (using darcs move), remove the debian/ folder and
commit that.

You can check that its working by getting our tool (if do did not do
that already)
$ darcs get http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/tools
and running this in an unrelated directory
$ tools/pkg-haskell-checkout haskell-hinotify
This should download the .tar.gz from hackage and add the debian
directory from the darcs repo.

And no need to CC: me on mails, I read the list regularity.