Re: Happstack in Debian (call for testing)

Il 17/07/2010 17:44, Jeremy Shaw ha scritto:
> Awesome work!
>
> Happstack 0.6 will add three new dependencies:
>
>   - dlist
>   - PSQueue
>   - blaze-html
>
> So, if you have nothing else to do after gitit, you could start on
> those.. I hope to remove some packages to make up for adding new ones,
> but I am not sure what will be removed yet.

Well, it seems that Happstack 0.6 has not been released yet. I'd prefer
only package things that are already considered stable and released.
Moreover, freeze should arrive next month (hoping that being the real
one!), so I'd prefer not adding new versions anymore. I'd rather prefer
working on bugs (fortunately DHG packages don't have many, but other
packages in the archive do) and help the release, rather than slowing it
putting more things to cook.

Ciao, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>