Re: Happstack in Debian (call for testing)

Awesome work!

Happstack 0.6 will add three new dependencies:

  - dlist
  - PSQueue
  - blaze-html

So, if you have nothing else to do after gitit, you could start on those.. I hope to remove some packages to make up for adding new ones, but I am not sure what will be removed yet.

- jeremy