Happstack in Debian (call for testing)

Hi all.

Sorry for the cross-posting, but I think this email is interesting for
both the lists.

The last happstack Debian package entered the archive just today (though
it may still require a few hours to reach all the mirrors).

I haven't done many test so far and I already know of some things that
could be fixed (see the many Lintian warnings, for example); anyway,
testing is open to anyone: if you're using Debian unstable and would
like to see a good Happstack package, please install it (package
"happstack" and all its dependencies) and try it. If you encounter
problems that are not present in the hackage version, please let me know
by email or (better) filing a bug on bugs.debian.org (for example, using
the program "reportbug" or "reportbug-ng").

Please, note that I uploaded to Debian only binary package for amd64.
Packages for other architectures will be available in the next days,
when they will be compiled by the autobuilder machines.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy