Re: -prof for hslogger

Il 03/07/2010 13:30, Giovanni Mascellani ha scritto:
> Thanks again: if the problem is just that nobody remembered to do so, I
> can do this too.

Just for the record: I just uploaded hslogger with modifications in the
previous emails. I noticed that in the git there already was upstream
version 1.0.10. I didn't know whether it was ready to be uploaded, or it
needed some other work; so I preferred not to touch it. Anyway, my
modification (in the "unstable" branch) should be easy to be ported to
the master branch.

Ciao, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>