-prof for hslogger

Hi.

I just noticed that hslogger has no -prof package. Thus, I can't build
libghc6-happstack-util-prof, which depends on it. Is this intentional?
Should I just drop -prof from happstack-util (and reverse dependencies)
or is there somewhat to be fixed somewhere?

Moreover, after having disabled -prof, the build finishes without fatal
problems, but I see in the buildlog:

[...]
dh_haskell_depends -plibghc6-happstack-util-doc
235: syntax error
14: syntax error
10: syntax error
dpkg: /usr/share/doc/libghc6-hslogger-doc/html/System-Log.html non trovato.
dh_installdocs -plibghc6-happstack-util-doc
dh_installexamples -plibghc6-happstack-util-doc
dh_installman -plibghc6-happstack-util-doc
[...]

("non trovato" means "not found")

I don't get these "syntax error" with other packages. Could they depend
on the fact that -prof is missing?

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>