Re: -prof for hslogger

On Jul 2, 2010, at 11:27 AM, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:

Hi.

I just noticed that hslogger has no -prof package. Thus, I can't build
libghc6-happstack-util-prof, which depends on it. Is this intentional?
Should I just drop -prof from happstack-util (and reverse dependencies)
or is there somewhat to be fixed somewhere?

At seereason, we build a -prof package for hslogger, so I don't know any fundamental reason it can't be done.

I find the -prof packages for happstack to be useful for building real web applications. But, obviously getting happstack in Debian without - prof is better than not getting it in at all :)

- jeremy