Haskell i18n libraries

I have been looking for a i18n library for Haskell, mainly for Gtk2hs
related development.

I've looked at

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/i18n
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hgettext

and am leaning towards the latter. None of them is packaged in Debian.
Has anyone had experience using either or an alternative (I couldn't
find anything obvious in Hackage besides these two)?

Thanks in advance!
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - @iamemhn - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.